- 1 Can you call a Disney resort directly?
- 2 How do I contact Disney customer service?
- 3 What is Disney’s number?
- 4 Does Disney respond to complaints?
- 5 How late can you call Disney World?
- 6 What time does Disney customer service open?
- 7 How do I ask a question to Disney?
- 8 Can you walk from Pop Century to Hollywood studios?
- 9 How long does it take to get from Pop Century to Magic Kingdom?
- 10 Where do I complain to Disney World?
Can you call a Disney resort directly?
If you need to contact your Disney Resort hotel directly, please call (407) WDW-DISNEY or (407) 939-3476 and we will direct your call to the proper location.
How do I contact Disney customer service?
Below are steps to contact Disney customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-407-939-5277.
- Stay on the line.
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Disney.
What is Disney’s number?
To speak with a Cast Member about your Resort hotel or package reservation, please call (407) 939-4357 and follow the prompts.
Does Disney respond to complaints?
Yes they do. I’m sure it’s difficult to keep up with the volume, whether complaints or praise, but i’ve had very good responses, including one from last summer that lead to this thread.
How late can you call Disney World?
We are here to assist you between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM Eastern.
What time does Disney customer service open?
We’re here to help 8am-8pm, Monday to Sunday.
How do I ask a question to Disney?
All you have to do is visit www.disneyaddicts.com at the top of the page you can ask us Your Disney Question! All questions are searchable and indexed to help you find them when you need them!
Can you walk from Pop Century to Hollywood studios?
You can walk to the POP CENTURY Resort, approximately. 3 miles away, via paved, lighted walkway. To DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS: There are paved, lighted walkways. Directly from the BEACH CLUB to DHS is approximately 1.1 miles, using the route that passes the YACHT CLUB.
How long does it take to get from Pop Century to Magic Kingdom?
It takes approximately 13 min to drive from Disney’s Pop Century Resort to Magic Kingdom.
Where do I complain to Disney World?
Three Ways To Complain At Disney World
- 1 – Ask For The Manager. Whether it is a problem with your Disney Resort Hotel room or a cast member who did something rude or unsafe, ask for a manager at the location where the event happened.
- 2 – Visit Guest Relations.
- 3 – Write The Company.