- 1 How far is airport from Montego Bay?
- 2 How far is Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall from airport?
- 3 What month is the cheapest to go to Jamaica?
- 4 What part of Jamaica is closest to airport?
- 5 What’s the difference between Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara?
- 6 Is the Hyatt Ziva all inclusive?
- 7 When was Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall built?
- 8 What should I avoid in Jamaica?
- 9 Is there a bad time to go to Jamaica?
- 10 What is the rainiest month in Jamaica?
- 11 Is Ochos Rios or Negril better?
- 12 Is it better to stay in Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Is Ochos Rios or Negril closer to airport?
How far is airport from Montego Bay?
The distance between Montego Bay Airport ( MBJ ) and Secrets St. James, Montego Bay is 6 km.
How far is Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall from airport?
The driving distance from Montego Bay Airport to Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is 12 minutes /11.0km.
What month is the cheapest to go to Jamaica?
September to November is the cheapest times to visit Jamaica. The airfare is cheap as it’s airlines off peak season and the hotels are also off peak so you’ll get great deals.
What part of Jamaica is closest to airport?
Sangster International Airport (IATA: MBJ, ICAO: MKJS) is an international airport located 3 mi (4.8 km) east of Montego Bay, Jamaica.
What’s the difference between Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara?
So what’s the difference? The Hyatt Zilara brand is for adults only – you must be 18 or older to stay at the property. The Ziva side is family-friendly. If you plan to bring kids that are under the age of 18, you will need to book your stay at the Ziva side of the resort.
Is the Hyatt Ziva all inclusive?
Cancun All Inclusive Family Resort – Hyatt Ziva.
When was Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall built?
CHICAGO (December 10, 2014) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. (“Playa”), a leading owner, operator and developer of all inclusive resorts in prime beachfront locations, today announced the opening of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica, which will be followed by the opening
What should I avoid in Jamaica?
7 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid in Jamaica
- Exploring the island by cab. Montego Bay/Oyster.
- Eating non-local seafood. Negril/Oyster.
- Avoiding roadside jerk shacks. Negril/Oyster.
- Only staying in Montego Bay.
- Expecting punctuality.
- Sticking to an all-inclusive vacation.
- Walking around Kingston at night.
Is there a bad time to go to Jamaica?
The best times to visit Jamaica are late November through late April during the dry season. The worst times to visit Jamaica are August through October during the Caribbean hurricane season.
What is the rainiest month in Jamaica?
In case you’re wondering, October is the wettest month in Jamaica (with over six inches of rain) and March is the driest (with about one inch of rain), but heavy storms can occur at almost any time. Below, we put together a guide to what you can expect in each season in Jamaica.
Is Ochos Rios or Negril better?
Between the two cities, Ocho Rios is the more “all-round” destination. Visitors can enjoy nice beaches, many excursions, restaurants, a better nightlife and a wider shopping experience. Moreover, Ocho Rios is more upbeat, while Negril has a more laid back vibe.
Is it better to stay in Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?
The main difference between the two cities is Montego Bay is far more city-like in its character, while Ocho Rios feels more organic and untouched, providing a tranquil option for travelers who want to explore nature.
Is Ochos Rios or Negril closer to airport?
Neither of these two towns are 90 miles from the airport. Negril is about 90 min. (not miles) from the airport and Ocho Rios is only slightly farther.