- 1 How much is parking at the Driskill Hotel in Austin?
- 2 How many rooms does the Driskill Hotel have?
- 3 Who built the Driskill Hotel?
- 4 Is there a pool at the Driskill Hotel?
- 5 How much is the Driskill Hotel worth?
- 6 When was the Driskill Hotel built?
- 7 Where do I park at Driskill Hotel?
- 8 Can you tour the Driskill?
How much is parking at the Driskill Hotel in Austin?
About The Driskill Take the bus from a variety of stops nearby or simply stroll and enjoy countless restaurants, shops, and historic sites just moments from the hotel’s front doors. VALET PARKING: Valet parking is a nightly rate of $49 plus tax. Vehicle height clearance is 6’6″
How many rooms does the Driskill Hotel have?
Timeless charm mingles with modern sophistication throughout our 189 guestrooms. Enjoy a classic ambiance accented with custom Austin touches in our unique guestrooms or step into old-world charm entrenched in Texas details in our historic suites.
Who built the Driskill Hotel?
The Driskill was conceived and built by Col. Jesse Driskill, a cattleman who spent his fortune constructing “the finest hotel south of St. Louis”. Today, the Driskill remains one of the premier hotels in Austin, featuring lavish bridal suites, two restaurants, and a grand ballroom.
Is there a pool at the Driskill Hotel?
The 189-room Driskill Hotel sets a new standard for historic hotels. There’s no pool or other on-site amenities besides a nice fitness center and small massage room, but the location in the heart of Austin’s famous Sixth Street entertainment district is prime.
How much is the Driskill Hotel worth?
The landmark Driskill Hotel is now a Hyatt. Hyatt Hotels Corp. said Friday that it has acquired the 189-room hotel at East Sixth and Brazos streets for $85 million. The hotel had an appraised value of $23.2 million last year, according to the Travis Central Appraisal District.
When was the Driskill Hotel built?
Built in 1886 as the showplace of a cattle baron, The Driskill remains a landmark of legendary Texas hospitality.
Where do I park at Driskill Hotel?
The Driskill Parking
- LINE – $20. Cheapest bookable Garage.
- 720 Brazos St. – Perry Brooks – Garage – $30.
- 151 Ash St. ( 823 Congress Ave.) –
- Lot 555 – Lavaca Garage – $8. Cheapest Garage.
- <1 min walk – 612 Brazos Street.
- 2 min walk – 201 E 5th St Austin.
- $2.40. 1 min walk – 610 Brazos St Austin.
Can you tour the Driskill?
The Ghost City Tours package includes a nights stay in a spacious guestroom at The Driskill, two tickets to a citywide ghost tour guided by Ghost City Tours, $25 hotel credit, and a $10 VooDoo Donuts gift card. Visit some of the spookiest sights in Austin with Ghost City Tours, including: Texas State Capitol Building.