- 1 Where should I stay when visiting Hershey Park?
- 2 Can you walk from Hershey Hotel to park?
- 3 How many days do you need for Hershey Park?
- 4 How much does a trip to Hershey Park cost?
- 5 Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
- 6 How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
- 7 Is Hershey walkable?
- 8 How do you get free parking at Hershey Park?
- 9 Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
- 10 What is the best day to visit Hershey Park?
- 11 Is Hersheypark Open 2020?
- 12 Do you need two days for Hershey Park?
- 13 Can you tour the actual Hershey factory?
- 14 How much money should you bring to Hershey Park?
- 15 What month does Hersheypark open?
Where should I stay when visiting Hershey Park?
Hotels in Hershey
- Carriage Stop Bed and Breakfast.
- Comfort Inn at the Park – Hershey.
- Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hershey Near the Park.
- Hershey Lodge.
Can you walk from Hershey Hotel to park?
No, it is not within walking distance. But it is a short drive. It’s nice that it is so close to the attractions without being in the center of the commotion/traffic.
How many days do you need for Hershey Park?
I recommend at least three full days to get the most of your time at Hershey and to enjoy some of the other nearby activities, too.
How much does a trip to Hershey Park cost?
Hershey is one of the nicest amusement parks around, and includes everything so all family members can find something to enjoy. Parking is like $15, but the tickets are around $60-$$65 you can usually find them discounted. Compared to Disney at almost $200 per ticket, I think Hershey remains a great family value.
Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
Yes, admission into HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD and Hershey’s Chocolate Tour is FREE. All other attractions within the facility require a ticket.
How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
Staying in Hershey on a Budget, consider the Hershey Lodge
- Take advantage of the Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE package. Available select days in May and June.
- Plan an early summer vacation with the Stay Early & Save More package. Save 45% when you book a Hersheypark getaway in May or June.
Is Hershey walkable?
Today, you can enjoy several walkable blocks of shopping and dining in Downtown Hershey, plus additional locations all along Chocolate Avenue, the sweetest street in town!
How do you get free parking at Hershey Park?
Simply use the free street parking that is available around Derry Township/Hershey in the neighborhoods or ride your bicycle to the Hershey Museum. Behind the museum you can walk across an enclosed overpass walkway.
Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
We accept cash, major credit cards, all Hershey Entertainment & Resorts gift cards, and the Hershey Card for payment in most places throughout the Park. ( Free-standing food and retail carts are cash-only.)
What is the best day to visit Hershey Park?
Evenings are often the best time to visit the park anyway, since many park guests will have already left for the day. So, you can usually fit in a lot of your favorite rides during that time. The next day, be sure to arrive when the park opens so you can be first in line and make the most of your day.
Is Hersheypark Open 2020?
Hersheypark will welcome guests back on July 3, 2020, with exclusive days for Season Pass holders on July 1 and 2, 2020. As part of the summer opening weekend, Hersheypark will debut Candymonium, the tallest, fastest, longest and sweetest coaster at Hersheypark.
Do you need two days for Hershey Park?
1 day for Hershey Park and 1 day for Hershey Chocolate World is perfect. The next day get to Hershey Park early and you can get the whole park done. Also If you stay at a Hershey property you get to go into the park an hour early before the crowds. over a year ago.
Can you tour the actual Hershey factory?
Indoor Tours Some of you may remember a time when you could tour the actual Hershey’s Chocolate factory. Today, all generations can enjoy a free simulated factory tour ride inside Hershey’s Chocolate World. You’ll learn how the sweet stuff is made, from cocoa bean to candy bar wrapper.
How much money should you bring to Hershey Park?
How much money will you need for your trip to Hershey? You should plan to spend around $170 per day on your vacation in Hershey, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
What month does Hersheypark open?
— Hersheypark will open its 2021 season on April 2, the park announced Friday. The park’s 115th season will feature a new ticket offer and three new culinary experiences in its new Chocolatetown region, Hersheypark said in a press release.