- 1 Where should I stay when visiting Hershey?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Hershey Lodge to Hershey Park?
- 3 Is breakfast included at Hershey Lodge?
- 4 Can you walk from Hotel Hershey to Hershey Park?
- 5 How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
- 6 How many days do you need at Hershey Park?
- 7 Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
- 8 Does Hershey Lodge have microwaves?
- 9 Does Hershey Lodge allow dogs?
- 10 Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
- 11 Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
- 12 Does Hershey Lodge have a bar?
- 13 Is there a bus from NYC to Hershey Park?
- 14 Does Hershey Park have a campground?
Where should I stay when visiting Hershey?
Hotels in Hershey
- Carriage Stop Bed and Breakfast.
- Comfort Inn at the Park – Hershey.
- Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hershey Near the Park.
- Hershey Lodge.
Is there a shuttle from Hershey Lodge to Hershey Park?
Hersheypark offers 3 tram stops in parking lot that take guests to and from the Main Entrance. Shuttles coming from The Hotel Hershey ®, Hershey Lodge ℠, and Hersheypark ® Camping Resort drop off and pick up at the all-new exclusive resort drop-off location on a continuous loop during operating days.
Is breakfast included at Hershey Lodge?
With our guests’ favorite package kids enjoy FREE accommodations, FREE Hersheypark® tickets, and FREE breakfast, while parents enjoy sweet savings. This package requires a multi-night stay. Check availability for more details.
Can you walk from Hotel Hershey to Hershey Park?
The Hotel Hershey is also right across from Hershey Gardens, so you don’t have to change any shuttles, and you can even walk to the Gardens if you desired. – The shuttle drops you off right at the entrance to Hersheypark. You can’t beat that!
How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
Staying in Hershey on a Budget, consider the Hershey Lodge
- Take advantage of the Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE package. Available select days in May and June.
- Plan an early summer vacation with the Stay Early & Save More package. Save 45% when you book a Hersheypark getaway in May or June.
How many days do you need at Hershey Park?
I recommend at least three full days to get the most of your time at Hershey and to enjoy some of the other nearby activities, too.
Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
Yes, admission into HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD and Hershey’s Chocolate Tour is FREE. All other attractions within the facility require a ticket.
Does Hershey Lodge have microwaves?
Average rooms. No microwave. First evening we check in and get all of our package info and go to our room.
Does Hershey Lodge allow dogs?
Additional Services. While we do not allow pets at Hershey Lodge, we can recommend other pet-sitting services in the area. Please contact the concierge. Service animals permitted.
Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
Yes. There is a hot tub. It is right next to the water slides. Children under 5 feet tall are not allowed in.
Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
We accept cash, major credit cards, all Hershey Entertainment & Resorts gift cards, and the Hershey Card for payment in most places throughout the Park. ( Free-standing food and retail carts are cash-only.)
Does Hershey Lodge have a bar?
Experience the energetic and engaging atmosphere of Fire & Grain®, featuring gathering tables, a fire wall, and a full service bar. Enjoy an innovative breakfast and dinner menu of re-mastered comfort foods and cocktails perfect for breakfast with your family, dinner with friends, or cocktails with co-workers.
Is there a bus from NYC to Hershey Park?
No, there is no direct bus from New York to Hershey Park. However, there are services departing from New York and arriving at W Chocolate Ave & Ridge Rd via Harrisburg Transportation Center. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 5h 30m. The distance between New York and Hershey Park is 144 miles.
Does Hershey Park have a campground?
Fun For The Whole Family. There’s something to do with the whole family at Hersheypark Camping Resort®.