- 1 What are the bad parts of Birmingham Alabama?
- 2 What are the safest areas in Birmingham Alabama?
- 3 How safe is Birmingham Alabama?
- 4 What is the roughest area in Birmingham?
- 5 What city in Alabama has the highest crime rate?
- 6 What are the most dangerous cities in the US?
- 7 Where is the safest place to live in Alabama?
- 8 Is it safe to walk in downtown Birmingham?
- 9 What is the most miserable city in Alabama?
- 10 What is the most dangerous city?
- 11 What city in Alabama has the lowest crime rate?
- 12 Is Glen Iris a good suburb?
- 13 Is Glen Iris golf course closing?
What are the bad parts of Birmingham Alabama?
The bad areas are south west side of town west end, north east, kingston, gate city. North Biringham. Homewood hoover and Moutain brook are good area. Birmingham is not what it use to be.
What are the safest areas in Birmingham Alabama?
What Are the Best Neighborhoods in Birmingham, AL?
- Crestline Heights.
- Red Mountain.
- Five Points South.
- Hoover. Hoover is a nearby town with a population of nearly 85,000.
- Trussville. Trussville is a suburb of Birmingham with roughly 22,000 residents.
How safe is Birmingham Alabama?
Birmingham. With a crime rate that sits 112% higher than the national average, Birmingham is one of Alabama’s most dangerous cities. In 2018, nearly 70% of violent crimes reported were aggravated assaults.
What is the roughest area in Birmingham?
It’s also worth noting that Birmingham’s two streets with the highest crime rates are Spring Hill (just west of the Jewellery Quarter and north of Ladywood) and Devonwood Way, just north of the Longbridge Town Centre.
What city in Alabama has the highest crime rate?
The total reported incidents for 2018 was 1,079. Violent crime had 224 and property 855. In Alabama, Fairfield is the city with the most murder rate, with 75.3 murders per 100,000 residents.
What are the most dangerous cities in the US?
2021 Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.
- Detroit, MI. Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.5.
- St. Louis, MO.
- Memphis, TN. Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.0.
- Baltimore, MD. Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.0.
- Monroe, LA.
- Danville, IL.
- Wilmington, DE.
- Alexandria, LA.
Where is the safest place to live in Alabama?
The Top 10 Safest Cities in Alabama
- Rainbow City.
- Mountain Brook.
- Vestavia Hills.
- Pleasant Grove.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Birmingham?
Nothing there but a nice place that is within walking distance of downtown area. The thing to consider is it’s not like a major metro area with people walking from hotels to clubs, etc. at 3am. But for basic evening walk in the hotel area should be fine.
What is the most miserable city in Alabama?
If you guessed Birmingham, you’re right! The reasons Birmingham was listed as Alabama’s most miserable city may shock you. Did you know Birmingham is the one of the cities in the United States with the highest rate of seperation and divorce? Wow!
What is the most dangerous city?
Most Violent Cities in the World
- Tijuana – Mexico. Tijuana is the most dangerous city in the world with 138 homicides per 100K people.
- Acapulco – Mexico.
- Caracas – Venezuela.
- Ciudad Victoria, Mexico.
- Cuidad Juarez, Mexico.
- Irapuato – Mexico.
- Ciudad Guayana – Venezuela.
- Natal – Brazil.
What city in Alabama has the lowest crime rate?
Cullman, a city of nearly 16,000 and county seat of Cullman County, is Alabama’s safest city. The city scores a 0.72 on the Safety Index due to its low crime rates and excellent police force. Following at #2 is Vestavia Hills, a lush, fast growing suburb of large city Birmingham.
Is Glen Iris a good suburb?
Glen Iris is a fairly large, family-friendly blanket of period homes and greenery just next to the suburb of Malvern. It’s pretty and hilly (for Melbourne!) with parks, good schools and a charming shopping strip along High Street. It’s also excellent for transport – be it train, tram, car and bus.
Is Glen Iris golf course closing?
The Glen Iris Golf Course was closed in April after the owner sold the land, which included an 18-hole course and adjoining bar and restaurant, to Eastcourt Property Group, who plan to redevelop the 54.9h site into a residential estate. The Glen Iris site is currently zoned ‘Special Use No.