- 1 Where should I stay when visiting Hershey Park?
- 2 Can you walk around Hershey Hotel?
- 3 Does the Hershey Hotel have an arcade?
- 4 Is Hersheypark in the Dark crowded?
- 5 Can you wear flip flops at Hershey Park?
- 6 Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
- 7 What airport do you fly into to go to Hershey PA?
- 8 Is Hershey Park expensive?
- 9 Does the Hershey Lodge allow pets?
- 10 Does Hershey have a waterpark?
- 11 Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
- 12 Does Hershey Lodge have a shuttle to Hershey park?
- 13 What day is the best day to go to Hershey Park?
- 14 Can you do Hershey Park in 1 day?
- 15 What is Hershey after dark?
Where should I stay when visiting Hershey Park?
Hotels in Hershey
- Carriage Stop Bed and Breakfast.
- Comfort Inn at the Park – Hershey.
- Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hershey Near the Park.
- Hershey Lodge.
Can you walk around Hershey Hotel?
The Hotel Hershey is also right across from Hershey Gardens, so you don’t have to change any shuttles, and you can even walk to the Gardens if you desired.
Does the Hershey Hotel have an arcade?
Arcade. Give our all-new arcade a spin and enjoy fun games for kids of all ages! Rack up points on your guest game card when you score big and cash-in with a wide-variety of sweet prizes.
Is Hersheypark in the Dark crowded?
Hersheypark in the Dark (Halloween) Fridays and Sundays tend to be least crowded during the Halloween season.
Can you wear flip flops at Hershey Park?
Pack light & wear sneakers. And don’t wear flip flops. On rides like Skyrush and Great Bear, you will have to take them off. Plus, sneakers will help you get from one end of the 110 acre park to the other as fast as possible.
Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
Yes, admission into HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD and Hershey’s Chocolate Tour is FREE. All other attractions within the facility require a ticket.
What airport do you fly into to go to Hershey PA?
The closest airport is Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) located in Middletown – just 12 minutes from Hershey.
Is Hershey Park expensive?
For those 9 years old to 54 years old a one day regular ticket to Hersheypark can cost as much as $68.95, but there are ways to get Hersheypark tickets cheaper AND to make the most of your 1 day Hersheypark tickets. The Laff Trakk is a fun, dark ride roller coaster that changes with the season and holidays.
Does the Hershey Lodge allow pets?
Additional Services While we do not allow pets at Hershey Lodge, we can recommend other pet-sitting services in the area. Please contact the concierge. Service animals permitted.
Does Hershey have a waterpark?
Water Park Attractions Make a splash at the 11-acre water park inside Hersheypark®! The Boardwalk is included with all summer admission tickets. Attraction and Shows availability is subject to change.
Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
Yes. There is a hot tub. It is right next to the water slides. Children under 5 feet tall are not allowed in.
Does Hershey Lodge have a shuttle to Hershey park?
Parking. Hersheypark offers 3 tram stops in parking lot that take guests to and from the Main Entrance. Shuttles coming from The Hotel Hershey®, Hershey Lodge℠, and Hersheypark® Camping Resort drop off and pick up at the all-new exclusive resort drop-off location on a continuous loop during operating days.
What day is the best day to go to Hershey Park?
I like to go on Sunday afternoons and Mondays. But no matter what day of the week you choose, tip No. 1 is to take advantage of the preview ticket. All daily tickets qualify for the “preview plan,” which gives you admission to the park two and a half hours before closing on the night before your visit.
Can you do Hershey Park in 1 day?
1 day for Hershey Park and 1 day for Hershey Chocolate World is perfect. The next day get to Hershey Park early and you can get the whole park done. Also If you stay at a Hershey property you get to go into the park an hour early before the crowds.
What is Hershey after dark?
Hersheypark In The Dark is filled with your favorite rides and coasters, chocolatey trick or treat adventures, wild zoo visits, and festive Hershey Character experiences. Plus, for the first time ever, explore Hershey’s Chocolatetown ® in the fall!