- 1 What hotels are walking distance to Hershey Park?
- 2 Can you walk from Hershey Hotel to park?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Hershey Lodge to Hershey Park?
- 4 How many days do you need for Hershey Park?
- 5 How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
- 6 Do Hershey Park tickets include the waterpark?
- 7 Is Hershey walkable?
- 8 What airport do you fly into to go to Hershey PA?
- 9 Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
- 10 Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
- 11 Does Hershey Lodge have free breakfast?
- 12 Does Hershey Lodge include breakfast?
- 13 What is the best day to visit Hershey Park?
- 14 Is Hershey Park worth visiting?
- 15 Is Hersheypark Open 2020?
What hotels are walking distance to Hershey Park?
Featured Hotels Near Hershey Park
- Bluegreen Vacations Suites at Hershey. Hotel in Hershey (0.6 miles from Hershey Park)
- Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Tru By Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Simmons Motel and Suites.
Can you walk from Hershey Hotel to park?
No, it is not within walking distance. But it is a short drive. It’s nice that it is so close to the attractions without being in the center of the commotion/traffic.
Is there a shuttle from Hershey Lodge to Hershey Park?
Hersheypark offers 3 tram stops in parking lot that take guests to and from the Main Entrance. Shuttles coming from The Hotel Hershey ®, Hershey Lodge ℠, and Hersheypark ® Camping Resort drop off and pick up at the all-new exclusive resort drop-off location on a continuous loop during operating days.
How many days do you need for Hershey Park?
I recommend at least three full days to get the most of your time at Hershey and to enjoy some of the other nearby activities, too.
How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
Staying in Hershey on a Budget, consider the Hershey Lodge
- Take advantage of the Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE package. Available select days in May and June.
- Plan an early summer vacation with the Stay Early & Save More package. Save 45% when you book a Hersheypark getaway in May or June.
Do Hershey Park tickets include the waterpark?
Hersheypark’s waterpark is completely included in your regular admission ticket! Some other amusement parks make you purchase separate tickets or add-ons for the waterpark admission, but not at Hersheypark. You can enjoy the Boardwalk and all of its attractions as part of your entrance to Hersheypark!
Is Hershey walkable?
Today, you can enjoy several walkable blocks of shopping and dining in Downtown Hershey, plus additional locations all along Chocolate Avenue, the sweetest street in town!
What airport do you fly into to go to Hershey PA?
The closest airport is Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) located in Middletown – just 12 minutes from Hershey.
Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
We accept cash, major credit cards, all Hershey Entertainment & Resorts gift cards, and the Hershey Card for payment in most places throughout the Park. ( Free-standing food and retail carts are cash-only.)
Do you get free chocolate at Hershey Park?
Yes, admission into HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD and Hershey’s Chocolate Tour is FREE. All other attractions within the facility require a ticket.
Does Hershey Lodge have free breakfast?
Available Select Dates Now – August 2021 With our guests’ favorite package kids enjoy FREE accommodations, FREE Hersheypark® tickets, and FREE breakfast, while parents enjoy sweet savings.
Does Hershey Lodge include breakfast?
Hershey Grill Located at Hershey Lodge The welcoming kitchen and bar feature seasonal menus with a fresh focus on culinary details and creative flavor combinations. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and featuring house-made sauces and specialties.
What is the best day to visit Hershey Park?
Evenings are often the best time to visit the park anyway, since many park guests will have already left for the day. So, you can usually fit in a lot of your favorite rides during that time. The next day, be sure to arrive when the park opens so you can be first in line and make the most of your day.
Is Hershey Park worth visiting?
All of Hershey Worth Your Time While the park is a lot of fun, the entire town has a lot to offer whether at the official visitor’s center or just around town. In downtown Hershey is an experience that I think should be near the top of every visitor’s to-do list, the chocolate flight at the Hershey Story Museum.
Is Hersheypark Open 2020?
Hersheypark will welcome guests back on July 3, 2020, with exclusive days for Season Pass holders on July 1 and 2, 2020. As part of the summer opening weekend, Hersheypark will debut Candymonium, the tallest, fastest, longest and sweetest coaster at Hersheypark.