- 1 How much does a trip to Hershey Park cost?
- 2 How many rooms does Hotel Hershey have?
- 3 Is breakfast included at Hershey Lodge?
- 4 Where should I stay when visiting Hershey Park?
- 5 Can you tour the actual Hershey factory?
- 6 Does Hershey Park give free chocolate?
- 7 Can I bring a backpack to Hershey Park?
- 8 Is Hershey’s hotel pet friendly?
- 9 How old do you have to be to check into the Hershey Hotel?
- 10 Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
- 11 Does Hershey Lodge have microwaves?
- 12 Does Hershey Lodge allow dogs?
- 13 Can you wear flip flops at Hershey Park?
- 14 How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
- 15 How many days do you need for Hershey Park?
How much does a trip to Hershey Park cost?
Hershey is one of the nicest amusement parks around, and includes everything so all family members can find something to enjoy. Parking is like $15, but the tickets are around $60-$$65 you can usually find them discounted. Compared to Disney at almost $200 per ticket, I think Hershey remains a great family value.
How many rooms does Hotel Hershey have?
The Hotel Hershey is situated high atop the town of Hershey and has 276 guest rooms, including 48 cottages, as well as 25,000 square feet of meeting and function space. The 1930’s hotel is a recipient of both the Forbes Four-Star Award and the AAA Four-Diamond Award.
Is breakfast included at Hershey Lodge?
With our guests’ favorite package kids enjoy FREE accommodations, FREE Hersheypark® tickets, and FREE breakfast, while parents enjoy sweet savings. This package requires a multi-night stay. Check availability for more details.
Where should I stay when visiting Hershey Park?
Hotels in Hershey
- Carriage Stop Bed and Breakfast.
- Comfort Inn at the Park – Hershey.
- Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hershey Near the Park.
- Hershey Lodge.
Can you tour the actual Hershey factory?
Indoor Tours Some of you may remember a time when you could tour the actual Hershey’s Chocolate factory. Today, all generations can enjoy a free simulated factory tour ride inside Hershey’s Chocolate World. You’ll learn how the sweet stuff is made, from cocoa bean to candy bar wrapper.
Does Hershey Park give free chocolate?
They have a nice little ride that explains how they make all the different chocolates/candy bars and it’s free. The kids will enjoy it along with seeing the Hershey mascot walking around. There is a nice food court along with a ice cream/milkshake area with the signature Hershey’s ice cream usedit’s really good.
Can I bring a backpack to Hershey Park?
Yes, you may bring in a backpack to Hersheypark. All bags, backpacks, purses and other carrying tools are subject to search and inspection by our Security Team before entry into the Park. This need helps ensure Hersheypark is able to offer a safe and secure environment for our Guests.
Is Hershey’s hotel pet friendly?
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey is pet friendly! Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey is pet friendly! Two pets up to 25 lbs are welcome for no additional fee.
How old do you have to be to check into the Hershey Hotel?
Hershey Hotels Minimum Check-in Age 18 years Old.
Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
Yes. There is a hot tub. It is right next to the water slides. Children under 5 feet tall are not allowed in.
Does Hershey Lodge have microwaves?
Average rooms. No microwave. First evening we check in and get all of our package info and go to our room.
Does Hershey Lodge allow dogs?
Additional Services. While we do not allow pets at Hershey Lodge, we can recommend other pet-sitting services in the area. Please contact the concierge. Service animals permitted.
Can you wear flip flops at Hershey Park?
Pack light & wear sneakers. And don’t wear flip flops. On rides like Skyrush and Great Bear, you will have to take them off. Plus, sneakers will help you get from one end of the 110 acre park to the other as fast as possible.
How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
Staying in Hershey on a Budget, consider the Hershey Lodge
- Take advantage of the Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE package. Available select days in May and June.
- Plan an early summer vacation with the Stay Early & Save More package. Save 45% when you book a Hersheypark getaway in May or June.
How many days do you need for Hershey Park?
I recommend at least three full days to get the most of your time at Hershey and to enjoy some of the other nearby activities, too.