- 1 Where should I stay when visiting Hershey?
- 2 Can you walk from Hotel Hershey to Hershey Park?
- 3 Is breakfast included at Hershey Lodge?
- 4 Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
- 5 How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
- 6 How many days do you need at Hershey Park?
- 7 Does the Hershey Lodge allow pets?
- 8 Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
- 9 How do you get free parking at Hershey Park?
- 10 Does Hershey Lodge have microwaves?
- 11 Does Hershey Lodge have a shuttle to Hershey Park?
- 12 Does Hershey Lodge have a bar?
- 13 Is Dorney Park or Hershey Park better?
- 14 Is Hershey Park Indoor or outdoor?
- 15 How deep are the pools at Hershey Park?
Where should I stay when visiting Hershey?
Hotels in Hershey
- Carriage Stop Bed and Breakfast.
- Comfort Inn at the Park – Hershey.
- Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hershey Near the Park.
- Hershey Lodge.
Can you walk from Hotel Hershey to Hershey Park?
The Hotel Hershey is also right across from Hershey Gardens, so you don’t have to change any shuttles, and you can even walk to the Gardens if you desired. – The shuttle drops you off right at the entrance to Hersheypark. You can’t beat that!
Is breakfast included at Hershey Lodge?
With our guests’ favorite package kids enjoy FREE accommodations, FREE Hersheypark® tickets, and FREE breakfast, while parents enjoy sweet savings. This package requires a multi-night stay. Check availability for more details.
Does Hershey Lodge have a hot tub?
Yes. There is a hot tub. It is right next to the water slides. Children under 5 feet tall are not allowed in.
How can I go to Hershey Park on a budget?
Staying in Hershey on a Budget, consider the Hershey Lodge
- Take advantage of the Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE package. Available select days in May and June.
- Plan an early summer vacation with the Stay Early & Save More package. Save 45% when you book a Hersheypark getaway in May or June.
How many days do you need at Hershey Park?
I recommend at least three full days to get the most of your time at Hershey and to enjoy some of the other nearby activities, too.
Does the Hershey Lodge allow pets?
Additional Services While we do not allow pets at Hershey Lodge, we can recommend other pet-sitting services in the area. Please contact the concierge. Service animals permitted.
Is Hershey Park parking cash only?
We accept cash, major credit cards, all Hershey Entertainment & Resorts gift cards, and the Hershey Card for payment in most places throughout the Park. ( Free-standing food and retail carts are cash-only.)
How do you get free parking at Hershey Park?
Simply use the free street parking that is available around Derry Township/Hershey in the neighborhoods or ride your bicycle to the Hershey Museum. Behind the museum you can walk across an enclosed overpass walkway.
Does Hershey Lodge have microwaves?
Average rooms. No microwave. First evening we check in and get all of our package info and go to our room.
Does Hershey Lodge have a shuttle to Hershey Park?
Parking. Hersheypark offers 3 tram stops in parking lot that take guests to and from the Main Entrance. Shuttles coming from The Hotel Hershey®, Hershey Lodge℠, and Hersheypark® Camping Resort drop off and pick up at the all-new exclusive resort drop-off location on a continuous loop during operating days.
Does Hershey Lodge have a bar?
Experience the energetic and engaging atmosphere of Fire & Grain®, featuring gathering tables, a fire wall, and a full service bar. Enjoy an innovative breakfast and dinner menu of re-mastered comfort foods and cocktails perfect for breakfast with your family, dinner with friends, or cocktails with co-workers.
Is Dorney Park or Hershey Park better?
Dorney is a great park but Hershey has a way better ride line up. It’s a nice park and all, but Hershey just seems better overall. Not only in terms of rides, but in park atmosphere in general.
Is Hershey Park Indoor or outdoor?
Hersheypark® remains open during inclement weather conditions and offers a variety of indoor activities including entertainment shows, dining options, shopping, game arcades, exhibits at ZooAmerica, as well as rides under cover while you wait for the weather to clear.
How deep are the pools at Hershey Park?
Coastline Plunge – Hydro Details Splash pool depth is 3.5 feet.