- 1 Does the Driskill Hotel have parking?
- 2 Where to park at the Driskill Austin?
- 3 Where can I park for free in Austin?
- 4 Who built the Driskill Hotel?
- 5 How much is parking in downtown Austin?
- 6 Is there free parking at Zilker Park?
- 7 What year was the Driskill Hotel built?
- 8 How many floors is the Driskill Hotel?
- 9 How many rooms does the Driskill Hotel have?
Does the Driskill Hotel have parking?
About The Driskill Take the bus from a variety of stops nearby or simply stroll and enjoy countless restaurants, shops, and historic sites just moments from the hotel’s front doors. VALET PARKING: Valet parking is a nightly rate of $49 plus tax. Vehicle height clearance is 6’6″
Where to park at the Driskill Austin?
- 109 E. 6th St. Bank of America Center Garage.
- 109 E. 7th St. Aloft Element Hotel – Valet.
- 124 E. 7th St. InterConinental Stephen F.
- 701 Brazos St. Austin Centre Garage. 359 ft away.
- 617 Colorado St. Colorado St. Lot – P3029.
- 310 E. 5th St.
- 421 E. 9th St.
- 248 Brazos St. JW Marriott Hotel Garage.
Where can I park for free in Austin?
Best Free Parking in Austin, TX
- Capitol Visitors Parking Garage. 2.5 mi. Parking.
- Austin Central Library. 2.7 mi. Libraries.
- South Congress Parking Garage. 4.2 mi. Parking.
- Chase Bank Parking Garage. 2.7 mi. Parking.
- Vic Mathias Shores. 3.0 mi. Parks.
- Town Lake Metropolitan Parks. 2.4 mi.
- FastPark & Relax. 8.3 mi.
- W Austin. 2.8 mi.
Who built the Driskill Hotel?
The Driskill was conceived and built by Col. Jesse Driskill, a cattleman who spent his fortune constructing “the finest hotel south of St. Louis”. Today, the Driskill remains one of the premier hotels in Austin, featuring lavish bridal suites, two restaurants, and a grand ballroom.
How much is parking in downtown Austin?
Parking is free for the first two hours and $1.00 for each half hour thereafter. METERED PARKING: During the hours below, metered parking costs $1 per hour.
Is there free parking at Zilker Park?
There are several parking lots around Zilker Park, which you can find on this map. The parking fee is $5 per car from March to September on weekends and holidays, and you now pay at machines and leave your receipt on the dash. The parking lots are fairly small, so arriving early in the day is best.
What year was the Driskill Hotel built?
Built in 1886 as the showplace of a cattle baron, The Driskill remains a landmark of legendary Texas hospitality.
How many floors is the Driskill Hotel?
The 189 -room Driskill Hotel sets a new standard for historic hotels. The hotel was built in 1886 and beautifully restored, and the gleaming marble floors, towering columns, and stained-glass ceilings evoke a bygone era.
How many rooms does the Driskill Hotel have?
Timeless charm mingles with modern sophistication throughout our 189 guestrooms. Enjoy a classic ambiance accented with custom Austin touches in our unique guestrooms or step into old-world charm entrenched in Texas details in our historic suites.